Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Little Shopping Buddy

Kyra was pretty tired today. Of course, this could have something to do with not wanting to actually get all the way to sleep until midnight and then deciding to get up before 8.... :) She helped me sort through her 0-3 month clothes today to work on getting rid of most of them and then we went grocery shopping. She's getting to be really good company when I'm shopping! She was awake the whole time today and didn't fuss at all until we were checking out but then, I was about ready to fuss then too due to having to deal with a particularly incompetent cashier. She talked to me a little while we were in the produce department and paid rapt attention while I told her about all the things we were buying and what we'd be using them for. She even "helped" Dad unload some of the groceries when we got home. (He finished work just as we were loading the car to go home so we got to ride home with him. :) )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is SO CUTE!!!!