Thursday, October 09, 2008

After a long absence...

I'm back! Finally. For anyone who didn't already know, I was in the hospital for over a week and have been sort of trying to get back into the swing of things since I got home sunday. As for what's new with Kyra, well, I missed over a week so I'll have to just pass on second hand info mostly. Her newest things are that she has BOTH of her bottom, middle teeth. Also, she's afraid of people yawing. She bursts into tears anytime she sees someone yawn. We don't know why exactly... She also is now 95% formula fed for the time being as I couldn't nurse her in the hospital and was too sick to pump, but hopefully we'll be able to get back to nursing at least part time. She does NOT sleep well as a formula fed baby and is waking up 4-6 times a night and taking 45 minutes to an hour to get back to sleep each time. ICK!!!

No comments: