Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Nine" Months Pictures!!!

First of all, we got the pictures back from Kyra's dedication at church in August so if you go look at my August 3rd post, I put them up there. :)










On Monday, Amy was nice enough to do more pictures of Kyra and they turned out just beautifully! They were supposed to be her 9 months pictures... but Mama is running a month behind. Kyra was her normal, non-cooperative, stubborn self so there's not a single one where she's just sitting and smiling, but that's just our girl! I love that her personality comes through so strong because the reason I treasure her pictures is because she's growing so fast and we'll have them to remember this stage! If she always had the perfect JCPenny style posed portraits, sure, they'd be cute, but it wouldn't look like KYRA!! I think my favorites are the ones where she's beating on the wicker stool like a tom tom drum. :) Some were in her Christmas dress and some were in her tutu and some were just plain naked! (She of course liked the naked ones the best because our little one is sort of a nudist.) Neither modesty nor humility are her strong suits. After we got home when I was looking at all the pictures on the computer she was sitting in my lap and insisted that we look at them over and over!! I'll put the link to her pictures on Amy's site up and also add a few here that aren't up there.

Kyra's Pictures at Full of Grace Photography

No comments: