Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Update









Well, there's not a whole lot of new things to tell. :) I keep putting off updating here hoping that we'll be able to post an update that we're headed for the hospital in labor, but not yet! Monday we had a morning OB appt. Still 4 cm dilated, VERY soft but still very far back cervix-wise. They did a non-stress test and little sister is looking good. The doctor said she just couldn't believe I haven't delivered yet! Monday afternoon we did a maternity session with Amy. I'd been sort of wishy washy on decided to do one since I just didn't feel very photogenic but I'm glad we did since we have the pictures from when I was pregnant with Kyra and I know that the girls will LOVE seeing them some day, especially when they're all grown up and it's their turn! (Although, if Phil has his way they'll be adopting since they'll already be going through menopause when they get married...) As much as I hate pictures of myself I have yet to have Amy take pictures of us and not end up with ones I actually like, even of ME! It was an interesting photo shoot since Bean was NOT feeling cooperative and mostly just wanted to run around naked and distract Amy and get in front of the camera. At one point she did bring me a remote control car to sit on my tummy, a present for Little Sister maybe? Even though she's normally just fascinated with bellies in general and especially mine, she wasn't about to kiss the tummy or cuddle or anything cute. :)

Besides the two on here, I put a few of the pictures up in a web album that you can go see HERE but be warned, there are some bare belly shots and a few nearly naked baby shots. ;)

1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

All in good time!! Also wanted to let you know that my link in your sidebar is broken -- I switched URLs and the new address is www.pleasepassthesalt.net - if you wouldn't mind updating it when you get a chance! Thanks SO much!!