Sunday, April 27, 2008

Game Day! :)


Well Kyra went directly to the nursery this morning instead of trying service first and it was much more pleasant for all involved!! Then, after service, we had to rush right over to the softball game as it was the early game today! Dad and his team played GREAT and Kyra didn't do to bad as a spectator either. There was very little fussing, just a bit when she got hungry and then when there was too much sun in her face. (She still won't wear her sunglasses, they seem to big for her face right now so maybe they're uncomfortable. Her big sunhat helps a lot though! I was so careful to make sure that her skin was covered up or shaded from the sun (no sunblock until 6 months) and I made sure Phil put on his sunblock but apparently I didn't wear my sunhat for as much of the time as I thought I did because my nose was pink afterwards! Then, after we got home, I found a Jumperoo for a good price on Craigslist so we had to go over and get that. :) Now she's got a Jumperoo AND an Exersaucer (and for less than what either one would have cost new) but they're both still just a little big for her. She likes them already anyway though! Just can't be in them for TOO long without getting uncomfortable.

No comments: