Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mama's Night Out!!

Kyra and Dad stayed home alone this evening for just over two hours!!! There was some screaming for a little while towards the end, but no major issues. I got to go to the library and grocery shopping all alone! (I was home for a couple minutes in between though, as I locked my keys in the car in the Wal-Mart parking lot and had to walk home and get another set... OOPS!!!) All in all though, it went pretty well. Then when I got home, she was a GOOD girl and took a whole bottle with very little fussing about it. (Albeit, it was NOT previously frozen milk which she seems to have an issue with.)

2 comments:

PhilOrman said...

you left out that 45 straight minutes of TOP-OF-THE-LUNGS screaming.... from her, not me! ;)

Molly said...

That's not actually anything UNUSUAL though... *lol* Just unusual for her to do it to YOU!