Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Cool Pink Hat!

Well, we didn't win today's softball game, but boy, it was a good game anyway though! Before we went to the game, we stopped at Target so Kyra could "try-on" some convertible carseats before we bought one online. They have a lot of their summery stuff on clearance and so I was looking at the baseball hats since we've been looking for a cap that isn't WAY too big for Kyra since she always likes ours so much. They had a pink one with a star on the front and a lavender one with flowers on the front. When I showed them both to Phil and asked if we should get the purple his exact words were"The pink one's so COOL!" *lol* He insists that he meant the star on the front, but even so, those are not words you would have heard coming out of my husband's mouth before Kyra!

1 comment:

PhilOrman said...

I love being mis-quoted! lol
I'm pretty sure I said "Um the pink one's cool" ... I know I was not NEARLY that enthusiastic about it. :)