Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Little Rollin' Stone

Well, she rolled the other way today!!! :) This morning she was laying on the bed on her tummy and she rolled right over! She did it once more while I was grabbing the camera and then did it again in the video that I put on here. After that I was trying to get a video with the t.v. off in the background, but she's apparently decided that since she can get off of her back now, she's content to play on her belly because she lay on her tummy for about 3 minutes with no complaints after that! She did NOT want to take her naps today! I kept putting her down in the bassinet after she'd nod off and she'd be awake ten or fifteen minutes later! Finally, for the four o'clock nap, I laid her down and went in to check on her about a half an hour later after she hadn't made a peep! Well, the cat had crawled in the bassinet and was curled up by her feet taking a bath and purring so the bassinet was warm, vibrating and swaying gently from side to side! No wonder she was content. :)

No comments: