Sunday, April 05, 2009

All Dressed Up!



Today was Paige's first time to church. I was amazed, we were actually on time even with Phil needing to be early since he was ushering today. He helped me get them ready and all of us were fully dressed on time to go. The girls were even coordinating in red, white and blue dresses. I'll TRY to get a picture of both of them but so far I only have the little one. After we spent some time visiting and introducing Paige around, I tucked her in her Peanut-Shell sling and she snoozed all through service! Such a good girl. When service was over, Phil was still ushering so I grabbed Kyra from the nursery while we were waiting for him and she was so funny. I still had Paige in her sling and when I took Kyra from the nursery worker the first thing she did was lean over to give Paige kisses. : ) She's such a great little big sister!
After church, Phil went over to help move Pastor T.J.'s family so the girls and I had the adventure of our second try at doing it on our own for a few hours and it went great. They weren't exactly challenging, but I did make it through two meals, naptime and playtime without help! When I got too worn out to entertain Kyra anymore I just let her sit on our bed with Paige and I and love on the baby. :)

No comments: