Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Dr.'s


Well, today Kyra and I went back to the dr., but it was my dr. this time instead of hers as my 6 week check was today. (She was glad that this time the dr. just fussed over her instead of poking her all over.) Everything looked good and now we just need to decide whether we want to do the surgery for my salpingectomy right away in June or wait until I'm done breastfeeding. Poor Kyra is still sick. She slept good last night at least, 6 hours and 4 1/2 hours, so hopefully that's a sign that the tylenol is at least keeping her a little more comfortable. Her cough sounds so awful coming out of such a little bitty girl. She REALLY doesn't like it when I put the saline drops in her nose and suck her out with the aspirator, but it does seem to help her breathe better and so far we've been able to keep her nose clear so eating isn't too rough on her.

No comments: