Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pulling Our Hair Out!!


Ok, not really. Actually we're having a pretty good day for the most part. :) Kyra slept pretty good last night (mostly in our bed, but still pretty good, especially compared to thursday night.)
She was happy and smiley this morning when we got up and we played with her link-a-doos and her dolly for a while. We made plans to meet Phil for lunch, so I put her down while I went to go get her clothes out and she got pretty fussy. When I got back in the room, she was just screaming bloody murder. She's still at that stage where when she's upset she'll grab onto anything she can get her fingers around and squeeze, be it her fingers, my fingers, dad's eyebrow, whatever. Somehow, she'd managed to grab a BIG handful of her hair and was pulling it, which only made her more upset, which only made her squeeze harder! I felt bad for laughing, but it was so cute, I had to snap a picture before I settled her down (which took a few minutes) so she'd let go. So we've definitely found a low point to being born with a headfull of hair.

No comments: