Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tisavors!!!




Sorry there's been a deficit in posts lately, I had them all typed and saved but hadn't put the pictures on my computer from the camera yet. Finally just decided to post all the posts and go back to put in the pictures once I got them up! Kyra helped me work on finishing up the packing for Wisconsin today. She took a nap on the clothes in her suitcase while I folded up the clothes to put in ours. :) Tonight, we had dinner with our friends, Susan and her mom Sue who were up in Portland to do some shopping and to visit with Kyra! Kyra was (mostly) appropriately cute and entertaining for them. She showed off several of her best tricks and didn't get TOO fussy until the end of the evening when she was getting worn out, at which time she promptly fell asleep on Sue's shoulder.

No comments: