Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yay for Fast Shipping!

Today was my birthday but Phil got asked to work at 4 tomorrow a.m. so we're not gonna be able to do anything tonight besides trying to get this baby girl to bed before ten. We are doing cake for me and Kyra (she'll be 6 months on Saturday) later this week though. The new harness for Kyra's Marathon got here today. Yay for quick shipping! I got the first (and most important) patch stitched on to her seat cover too so when it came I just had to thread it in . Since I did that just slightly wrong in several different ways the first few times, I think I could rethread that harness in my sleep now! After it was all set she tried it out in on the couch since I couldn't exactly go out and install it when we were home alone. :) What do you think, does she like it?

No comments: