Saturday, July 26, 2008

Won't You Be My Teddy Bear?

Before Kyra was born, her Grandma B. bought her a soft, fuzzy brown teddy bear with a soundbox in it that makes a whooshing heartbeat sound that is supposed to sound like the womb and help a new baby sleep. Well, Kyra wasn't all that big on it when she was a baby, but she sure loves it now! If her teddy isn't in her bed when I put her down she doesn't have anything to hold on to and snuggle up with so she wakes up right away! If he is there though, she just wraps one arm around him and snuggles up tight. I like him too because he looks a lot like a tiny version of the teddy bear Phil brought me on his first trip to WI that I named "Bearly" so until Kyra comes up with a name for him herself or Phil thinks of something really spectacular, I'm calling him "Bearly There"



No comments: