Saturday, July 19, 2008

6 Months ALREADY?!?!?

I just can't believe that Kyra is already 6 months old! Our little baby is growing up so fast! Today we went over and had lunch with Phil which Kyra always thinks is fun but especially enjoyed this time because I let her chew on my red straw. :) Poor kid really wants to eat! We'll find out at the doctor Monday if she's got the all clear to start solids. Then we went to Target and she got to pick out two toys off the baby clearance section and she picked some noisy keys that jingle, rev and beep and a yellow duck in a rainhat with a rattle in its head that has teether hands and feet. She also rode in the cart for the first time! She sat in the front part with me holding her hands to help her sit up straight and she thought was LOTS of fun until she got SO tired that I needed to hold her. Then she fell asleep on my shoulder. Such a sweet baby, even if she is growing up too fast!

No comments: