Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PIG!!!

Today, Kyra went on her second trip to the zoo with me, a friend of ours and her 5 kids, the youngest of whom is a girl just a little younger than Kyra. It was a very nice day for the zoo! Not too hot and mostly overcast but not raining! Kyra did pretty good on the MAX both ways and she even rode in her stroller for about a total of 3 hours today!!! I was shocked, since this is only about the 6th time she's been in the stroller. I was also shocked that I managed to wrestle said stroller in and out of the trunk without help from Phil! :) The last thing we did before getting back on the MAX was to stop in the gift shop to see if Kyra reacted the same way to the stuffed "Visuvyian Warty Pigs". I looked all over and didn't see them so I just figured they'd sold them all since they were on sale before, but then as I was heading up towards the cash registers with her on my shoulder she let out a BIG yell and I turned around to see what she was yelling at. There they were, about 8 or so stuffed pigs WAY up on one of the top shelves. She just got so excited, I couldn't resist and Kyra now has a stuffed pig. She was very cranky when I took it away so we could pay for it and she clung onto it all the way home on the train and talked to it in her carseat on the way home from the Park & Ride.

No comments: