Monday, February 25, 2008

Bedtime Troubles...



Well, our goal last night was for Kyra to sleep in her OWN bed all night, (or at least until early morning) no matter how many times it took putting her back. Between 11pm and 2am I was up 14 times settling her down and putting her back to bed, and only one of those was to feed her! Then she FINALLY settled down and slept until 7am. After that I brought her to our bed to feed her and we let her stay there. Phil took her out after he got up and after she'd had breakfast for an hour and a half or so and I was able to get a little extra sleep. On a good note though, she is eating better at night; she's just settling down and nursing well instead of getting fussy and not wanting to latch or cluster feeding. Once she's on a good day/night schedule I think she'll do fine since she's not spending an hour and a half on a meal now. Once I was finally awake we spent the day working on getting stuff addressed and ready to mail and snuggling and playing. We love days when Phil is home! On a side note. I FINALLY finished the video for last week and added it to saturday's post. :)

No comments: