Sunday, February 24, 2008

Praise God for SLEEP!!




Our baby finally slept like a baby for one night!!! Last night after we showered she ate and wanted to play for a while she went back to sleep at 12 and I lay her on the boppy on our bed. She slept for 6 straight hours!!! (I only slept for five before waking up wondering if she was going to eat ever. :) ) I actually woke her at 6 to change and eat before she got fussy and then she went back to sleep for another 3 and a half hours. It was great! Getting ready for church this a.m. was the easiest it's been since she was asleep and then once I was ready I just got her dressed and fed her right before we headed out so she was less cranky in the car after church too since she wasn't so wet and hungry. She was awake during a good share of the service at church today but didn't like the hammer sound effect they played at communion time today.
After church we went out to Grandma & Grandpa B's house for a visit. She was pretty fussy on and off and very clingy almost the whole time we were there and she was awake for most of the time. Pretty much the only nap she took out there was leaning over my hand while she was sitting in my lap at the table and it wasn't a very long one. I think she just got sort of overwhelmed by so much going on while she was mostly awake. Hopefully though, she'll have worn herself out good and will sleep good again tonight though!!

No comments: