Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rough Day... for BOTH of Us..


Another week over already! Well, last night Kyra was awake from 12:30a.m. until 4:30a.m. and then really only wanted to sleep if I was sitting upright holding her so we spent most of the night on the couch again. I did get about an hour nap with her after Phil left for work at 8 but 4 hours just isn't enough! She wanted to be held a LOT all day but wasn't really fussy as long as I was by her. I did manage to get her to take a nap on the boppy pillow, and that's turning out to be a lifesaver! I was pretty frustrated by this afternoon, more with the other stuff that wasn't done than actually with her. I even lost my temper and yelled at the dog at one point which isn't like me and didn't do much for his being obnoxious. By the time Phil got home I was sort of in meltdown mode. She finally took a LONG nap on her boppy in her playpen (I was working in the bedroom where I could keep a good eye on her while she slept) this evening while I finished sorting, folding, and putting away a bunch of clean laundry including all the new 0-3 clothes she got this week from Grace and Heather. So cute!! We showered and got clothes ready for church tomorrow after the laundry was done. (Dad helped pick one of her new dresses. It has blue stripes, yellow flowers and a little yellow duckie. I'll post a pic in tomorrow's entry.)

No comments: