Friday, February 22, 2008

Laundry!

Well, it was a beautiful day out today but we didn't take advantage of it very much as we spent most of the day doing laundry. :) We did walk over an meet Phil to walk him home from work though. Kyra was NOT happy with me when I couldn't find the "right" Bink though, so we ordered a few more today to have on hand now that we figured out what kind she likes! (It took 5 minutes to convince her to suck on the soothie instead of one of her gumdrops and she screamed bloody murder when I tried to giver her one of the other brand that have a different shape nipple.) I think by the end of the day tomorrow, if she has a good day and I can get stuff done, we'll finally have ALL her clothes in ALL sizes washed, folded, and put in the appropriate place. She napped on the boppy pillow for a long time today and really seemed comfy. I wish she could sleep there at night, as maybe she'd stay in bassinet longer! She did sleep good last night though, just moved in by us after a couple of hours. I guess we have to take what we can get!

No comments: