Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This Little Piggy Goes to Market




Last night, Kyra didn't want to sleep.... She wasn't actually fussy or anything, just decided she wanted to eat every half hour or so from 1 on until.. uhm.. whenever we finally fell asleep on the couch... Needless to say, Mama & Kyra tried to get a nap in this morning after Phil left for work.
This afternoon, Kyra & I went grocery shopping, mostly all by ourselves for an actual full grocery list, not just one or two things! (Phil was done at work when we were checking out so he helped check out, load and unload.) She rode in her Ergo and did very well! She got one comment on being cute and having lots of hair from a bald man who commented "Look at all that hair! Well I know she's not mine!" and then, when I acted sort of started (because this was a new comment and not one of the "lots of hair" comments I was expecting) the poor man thought he'd insulted me! I don't think he believed me when I assured him that it was alright.

No comments: